- The Commitment Hour: Assisted Outpatient Suicide for the Seriously Mentally Ill
- Mental Illness Minute: Psychiatry is the Religion of Peace
- It’s time for a National Mental Health Offender Registry!
- Special guest, Psychiatrist Barbie, reads “T’was the Night Before Commitment” to the Bipolar Child
- NamiDearest Interviews Henny Penny, Former Director of Consumertocracy Affairs for the State of Confusion
- schiznarc on Welcome, Lazy Parents of NAMI!
- Steven Periard on Locate your mentally ill loved ones anytime, anywhere.
- Pat Risser on The Commitment Hour: Assisted Outpatient Suicide for the Seriously Mentally Ill
- NamiDearest on Keeping up with state-of-the-art human rights violations
- Emma Goldman on Keeping up with state-of-the-art human rights violations
Join us for Mental Illness Minute with Shock Girl
Monthly Archives: December 2010
Here at Nami Dearest, we’re not really crazy about giving a voice to alternate views. But this guest editorial, by someone who wishes to protect the anonymity of her friends, is by someone who has some blackmail material on me. So in the interest of not having certain dirty secrets go public, I present a [...]
Are you depressed? Strapped for cash? Don’t have any children? Not sure what you have to contribute to society? We have a solution for you! Give real meaning to your life (and death) by cashing in your mentally ill brain to the E. Fuller Torrey Brain Trust. Pay off your debts or leave your loved [...]
Unfortunately, we can’t legally give our children liquor. We can, however, give them doctor prescribed psychotropics. We at NamiDearest understand how difficult it can be to force pills down your young child’s throat. This can interfere with family functioning and cause a great amount of stress for all involved. Delivering psychotropic medications by injection is [...]
The restraint and beating of the mentally ill should not be left to law enforcement. Psychiatric patients should be restrained and beaten AND medicated in a therapeutic mental health facility by trained psychiatric medical professionals. We at Nami Dearest advocate relentlessly to bring about new laws that will make psychiatric incarceration possible for more of [...]
Got kids? Yes? Then I think we at Nami Dearest can help you out! Many parents already know the psychological benefits of psychiatrizing their troublesome offspring, and now even more are catching on to the financial benefits. Did you know that you can sell your children to psychiatry for approximately $700 a month per each [...]