- The Commitment Hour: Assisted Outpatient Suicide for the Seriously Mentally Ill
- Mental Illness Minute: Psychiatry is the Religion of Peace
- It’s time for a National Mental Health Offender Registry!
- Special guest, Psychiatrist Barbie, reads “T’was the Night Before Commitment” to the Bipolar Child
- NamiDearest Interviews Henny Penny, Former Director of Consumertocracy Affairs for the State of Confusion
- schiznarc on Welcome, Lazy Parents of NAMI!
- Steven Periard on Locate your mentally ill loved ones anytime, anywhere.
- Pat Risser on The Commitment Hour: Assisted Outpatient Suicide for the Seriously Mentally Ill
- NamiDearest on Keeping up with state-of-the-art human rights violations
- Emma Goldman on Keeping up with state-of-the-art human rights violations
Join us for Mental Illness Minute with Shock Girl
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Here at NamiDearest, we want to be sure you know how to have your mentally ill loved one arrested and incarcerated in a psychiatric facility any time you feel the need or desire to do so. Our greatest piece of literary genius on the topic, to date, is a tip sheet written by our beloved [...]
“All effective propaganda must be limited to a very few points and must harp on these in slogans until the last member of the public understands what you want him to understand.” ~Adolf Hitler Every day, people contact us in a quest to navigate their state’s commitment laws and mental illness systems. Many times they [...]