- The Commitment Hour: Assisted Outpatient Suicide for the Seriously Mentally Ill
- Mental Illness Minute: Psychiatry is the Religion of Peace
- It’s time for a National Mental Health Offender Registry!
- Special guest, Psychiatrist Barbie, reads “T’was the Night Before Commitment” to the Bipolar Child
- NamiDearest Interviews Henny Penny, Former Director of Consumertocracy Affairs for the State of Confusion
- schiznarc on Welcome, Lazy Parents of NAMI!
- Steven Periard on Locate your mentally ill loved ones anytime, anywhere.
- Pat Risser on The Commitment Hour: Assisted Outpatient Suicide for the Seriously Mentally Ill
- NamiDearest on Keeping up with state-of-the-art human rights violations
- Emma Goldman on Keeping up with state-of-the-art human rights violations
Join us for Mental Illness Minute with Shock Girl
Category Archives: brain
Tonight on this special Valentine’s Day edition of The Commitment Hour, NamiDearest interviews our favorite NamiMommy about a special new treatment program for the seriously mentally ill. Advocates for the seriously mentally ill call this program, The Permanent Solution.
Time for another Mental Illness Minute with our special news correspondent, Shock Girl. Today, Shock Girl reports on the peace-making religion of Psychiatry. Please sign up for our NamiDearest Faithnet newsletter, and learn more about the faith-based medicine of psychiatry.
We at NamiDearest have been highly concerned about our wandering mentally ill loved ones as well as those groups who refer to themselves as “survivors of psychiatry”, particularly those from the “antipsychiatry” factions. True to our cause, we have developed a plan to curtail the unacceptable freedoms bestowed upon these people by the Bill of [...]
Happy Holidays, NamiDearests! We know what a difficult season this can be for those of you suffering from time spent with your mentally ill relations. We at NamiDearest have partnered with Psychiatrist Barbie to bring you this special holiday performance of T’was the Night Before Commitment. This endearing classic will warm the cockles of your [...]
Tonight on The Commitment Hour, our relentless advocate, NamiDearest, interviews the darling of the mental hygiene fascists, NamiMommy. They discuss the miracles of psychiatry as well the the dangerous limitations posed to their cause by the rights of other people.
Time for another Mental Illness Minute with your sizzling host, Shock Girl. Today, Shock Girl tells us how we can break the silence on mental illness. Do your part to raise awareness. Please consider attending this important event. Thank you.
Well, we certainly don’t want to express joy over a sad tragedy. But our friends and colleagues, including DJ Jaffe, E Fuller Torrey and Sally Satel were reportedly seen at a party last night making toasts and partying until sunrise. Our inside source said Jaffe was wearing a bright pink party hat and raising his [...]
“The disease is in the brain! We need brains!” ~ E. Fuller Torrey Today on NamiDearest, we would like to call attention to the very serious mental illness known as “hoarding”. Many of you may be aware of this disease due to the A&E television series, Hoarders. Others of you may even know, or have [...]
Are you depressed? Strapped for cash? Don’t have any children? Not sure what you have to contribute to society? We have a solution for you! Give real meaning to your life (and death) by cashing in your mentally ill brain to the E. Fuller Torrey Brain Trust. Pay off your debts or leave your loved [...]