- The Commitment Hour: Assisted Outpatient Suicide for the Seriously Mentally Ill
- Mental Illness Minute: Psychiatry is the Religion of Peace
- It’s time for a National Mental Health Offender Registry!
- Special guest, Psychiatrist Barbie, reads “T’was the Night Before Commitment” to the Bipolar Child
- NamiDearest Interviews Henny Penny, Former Director of Consumertocracy Affairs for the State of Confusion
- schiznarc on Welcome, Lazy Parents of NAMI!
- Steven Periard on Locate your mentally ill loved ones anytime, anywhere.
- Pat Risser on The Commitment Hour: Assisted Outpatient Suicide for the Seriously Mentally Ill
- NamiDearest on Keeping up with state-of-the-art human rights violations
- Emma Goldman on Keeping up with state-of-the-art human rights violations
Join us for Mental Illness Minute with Shock Girl
Category Archives: sexual abuse
Tonight on The Commitment Hour, our relentless advocate, NamiDearest, interviews the darling of the mental hygiene fascists, NamiMommy. They discuss the miracles of psychiatry as well the the dangerous limitations posed to their cause by the rights of other people.
This is clearly an attempt by some dirty little girl to undermine the wonderful advocacy work of our favorite Borderline, Ms. Glenn Close and the stellar BringChange2Mind organization. I am appalled!