- The Commitment Hour: Assisted Outpatient Suicide for the Seriously Mentally Ill
- Mental Illness Minute: Psychiatry is the Religion of Peace
- It’s time for a National Mental Health Offender Registry!
- Special guest, Psychiatrist Barbie, reads “T’was the Night Before Commitment” to the Bipolar Child
- NamiDearest Interviews Henny Penny, Former Director of Consumertocracy Affairs for the State of Confusion
- schiznarc on Welcome, Lazy Parents of NAMI!
- Steven Periard on Locate your mentally ill loved ones anytime, anywhere.
- Pat Risser on The Commitment Hour: Assisted Outpatient Suicide for the Seriously Mentally Ill
- NamiDearest on Keeping up with state-of-the-art human rights violations
- Emma Goldman on Keeping up with state-of-the-art human rights violations
Join us for Mental Illness Minute with Shock Girl
Category Archives: travel safety
NamiLok8 is a leading grassroots innovator and provider of products and services that address the expanding personal monitoring market and provide enhanced control and peace-of-mind to the modern mobile family and friends of the mentally ill. Today, in our busy lives, it is one of our greatest fears that a mentally ill loved one, child [...]